Saturday 28 May 2016

WHAT PEOPLE THINKS OF MALE NURSE




Eric Martin
 So true and to think male nurses were the first nurses and since Florence(who I think did great things to advance nursing) nursing has become a female profession. As a male nurse, we can't get cool scrubs, shoes, or accessories like the ladies can. But they always love us when that crazy psych pt wants to fight. Lol
 Aeja Lampley
 Male nurses bring balancein the workplace lol with the ladies catfighting I need a buddy on nights to keep the good vibes going. All the male nurses I've encountered have been a pleasure to work with.
 Jeanne Rowell
  I work in a PACU .. we just brought on a male nurse .. hallelujah!! I actually laughed out loud because the dynamics have changed SO much!! 5 women and one man .. it's awesome. Thank God for Male Nurses .. and they can lift heavy stuff!! 😊
 
 Our male nurses are some of the best nurses ever... they need more credit!!! I work with some amazing men!!
 Men who are nurses are unique. They probably know more than the average man about what makes women tick. I have always appreciated their viewpoint, their reasoning skills, and their physical contributions to the team effort. God bless the male nurses!
 To be honest, this is offensive to me. Nursing is one of the hardest professions out there, we need more male nurses. Their job isn't really any different than ours is.
 

1 comment:

  1. Men who are nurses always give the best services to their patients. Purchase any IT product at reasonable prices check out! Tetop.co.ke

    ReplyDelete