Friday 27 May 2016

FUNNY:: WENGER REACTS TO MOURINHO'S MANAGERIAL AT MAN UNITED

Arsene wenger is the first EPL Manager to make a comment on the appointment of Jose Mourihno as Van Gaal's successor.
Speaking in france, ahead of the EUROS, where several of his players will be involved, Wenger said
'I look forward to it (our rivalry). we have not the nicest relationships of all Managers but He is a top manager. he is at the right club, no doubt about that. I look forward to facing Manchester united.'
Arsene Wenger is yet to defeat Jose Mourihno in his career, asked if he can finally beat the special one, Wenger said.
'Am more than determined to beat him, last time I was so close to beating him up but the fourth official came and separated us. I hear he has been attending several boxing events, learning a few boxing tricks, but am not scared about him.'
asked whether he can beat him inside the pitch, Wenger said,
' I don't think if that can happen, I have failed to achieve that in my last 17 attempt, I don't think that will happen, especially now that he has joined Manchester united.'

This is sarcasm banter cynicism and the writer of this blog will not be held responsible of the outcome

1 comment:

  1. Purchase any IT products at reasonable prices and we deliver to your doorstep. check out! Tetop.co.ke

    ReplyDelete