Thursday 10 December 2015

ALAI IDENTIFIES THE GUYS INVOLVED IN HIS BROTHER'S ACCIDENT



Tom Alai was knocked along Waiyaki way by an overspeeding vehicle who then dropped dropped him in a bush.Blogger Robert Alai did his search and got the information concerning the incidences involving his death to the people involved.He took to social media the number plate of the vehicle and told the person involved to surrender to the police station but from his post, The guy involved has not done so and he is still in a mission to trap them.He now ask the people involved to surrender to the police for the second time and thanks those who have been with him in this trying moment.
This is what he said
 Robert Alai Onyango
Never in my life have I received so much of your support. The death of Tom has taught me a thing or two about my supporters. They cut across the ethnic divide and are so loving and caring.
The most touching act is of that makanga along Tsavo Road (near Prestige Shuttles) who pulled me aside and told me that he was touched by what happened to my brother that he just wanted to condole with me. He then pulled Ksh 2,000 from his wallet and handed it over to me telling me to use it in running around. He couldn't even let me know his name. He just told me to know that I have friends all over. He told me that he follows me a lot.
He asked me not be bitter with anyone for what happened because bitterness kills more than the most cruel acts.
Accidents can happen to anyone. I knew who the culprit was from the day I learnt of my brother's death. The guy didn't leave his home with intention of killing my brother. He just had an accident. The biggest mistake he committed was throwing the body of a human being in the bush. That is inhuman. Even the most evil people are never thrown away like dogs when they die. You don't do that to people, dead or alive.
Isaac Towett and Mark Bowen are brothers. They are sons to Samuel Towett who is a former mayor of Nakuru. I have had the info on the movement of Mark and Isaac. I got all their details including marital status and such. I still ask them to do the right thing.
You can't escape this.
Nakuru Police must apprehend the suspect. The person who committed the crime and the registered owner of the car.



Via FB
Check also

 http://theyouthjob.com/?ref=178826

No comments:

Post a Comment