Monday 30 November 2015

HILARIOUS PICTURES FROM THE TREND #WhatWouldMagufuliDo

Magufuli has been trending since one week when he cancelled the celebration of independence day for it to be used as a day for cleaning Tanzania. KOT took that advantage and started the hillarious hashtag

 Vee Beiby@VeraSidika

  Top tweet on this # ! RT Wanted to take a taxi home but after thinking
 
 My fiancy was threating me that what would our baby eat? Then I asked the I thought of this
Embedded image permalink 

I wanted to fly to Kisumu Dala but before I paid for ticket I asked myself then I took matatu
 
 I wanted to look like her but upon pondering further i asked myself ?
 
Embedded image permalink

 I wanted to get a wife and start a family then I asked myself

Embedded image permalink I wanted new Gucci sunglasses then i asked myself

Embedded image permalink
 I wanted to go to Bahamas and take photos at the beach but i thought
 
Embedded image permalink 
 My side mirror was stolen in traffic today, but instead of buying another one, I asked myself
 
Embedded image permalink 
 I wanted to buy some extra arm bands then I asked myself
 
Embedded image permalink 
 My girl wanted me to buy her a hair straightener and I thought to myself ... so I hooked her up 
 
Embedded image permalink 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment